Senior Account Manager
We are looking for a master relationship maker, a savvy strategic thinker, an experienced client services Senior Account Manager.Who are we?
We are an experienced, creative, talented team of strategists, creatives, technical gurus and client service specialists. Our collective talents have worked on household names such as Disney, Apple, adidas, Monster Energy, BP, Toyota, Young's Brewery, Bombay Sapphire, Serco Plc - to name a few.
We work as one team. In fact, it's one of our core values. Every Escapee is as influential and important as another. We all play a part in delivering success for our clients and ourselves.Who are we looking for?
A master relationship maker, a savvy strategic thinker, an experienced Client Services Senior Account Manager - or someone looking to step up into an Senior Account Manager role. If you like the idea of being part of a team of committed, like-minded, work-hard-play-hard people, then we could be looking for you. You'll have previous agency experience and will be excited to work on jobs that range from complex web development projects, digital UX and design to brand, print and collateral work.
You'll understand the need to pull the odd late one every now and then to help the team perfect an idea or hit a deadline (not too regular an occurrence, we hasten to add). You'll love working as part of a team and sharing ideas. You'll welcome feedback and be willing to give it to others. You won't be afraid of client involvement - in fact you'll relish the opportunity to present our hard work and talk to clients about their on- and offline challenges.About the role
Our Account Managers are our relationship hero's. They are superb at juggling many different briefs, tasks, deadlines and client personalities with ease. We are looking for someone who enjoys getting stuck into the strategy of a clients' business and brand, and understands how to help that client maximise their value from our agency.
SAMs are the first point of contact between our client and the agency on a day-to-day basis. The AM will oversee their clients' activity and account growth, and will ensure that any tasks, requests and briefs are dealt with in a timely manner by working effectively and efficiently with other members of the team, whether that be studio, project management or senior management.
SAMs are responsible for budget and schedule oversight for all of their client's jobs within the agency at any given time. Supported by the Client Services Team Lead, the Account Manager will manage projects for new as well as existing clients, oftentimes managing multiple projects and deadlines for a range of clients at any given time.
SAMs are expected to be opportunity hunters, proactively helping clients to find areas of added value for their business as well as ours. As a result, they will help to drive overall revenue growth for the agency.In a nutshell, you need to have...
Skills and experienceMust-haves
- A comfort zone in dealing with clients (at all seniority levels)
- A passion for marketing and branding
- Experience of and a passion the digital space - from website builds and up-and-coming innovations to PPC and all things search.
- A willingness to graft, work as part of a team and not be afraid to pop the kettle on
- Confidence, commercial acumen and enthusiasm!
Nice to haves
- Experience in web development projects
- Minimum of 2 years of agency experience
- Demonstrable ability and understanding of digital, marketing and brand
- Strong administration, attention to detail and ability to prioritise effectively and multitask
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confidence and energy
Life as an Escapee
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics, channels and strategies
- Comfortable across G Suite: Docs, Sheets, Gmail
Here are some of the fundamentals we would expect from you:
- A willingness to live and breathe our core values - customer first, creativity and innovation, one team, and 'more'
- Hard work and dedication
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to build strong rapport with both clients and colleagues
- A willingness to go the extra mile as a true team player
- A warm, friendly and open personality
- Honesty - be willing to tell us what you think and be ready to receive it too
- Assertion and confidence - challenge us, share how you think we could improve and help us grow
- Flexibility and a desire to get involved - as you'd expect, we're all working remotely for now, but as and when we're able to, we'd love you to be keen to come into the office every so often for face-to-face collaboration.
Here's a little more information about the people we work with and some of the benefits of working at The Escape.
A few of the fantastic clients we are lucky enough to work with are:
A few small perks:
- The Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Infinity Motorcycles
- Warner Bros.
- Harbour Hotels Group
- Serco Plc
Escapees get to work in a very attractive old farmhouse (when life is normal anyway!) with a great team of delightful, like-minded people. Here's what else you can expect:
- You'll get your birthday off as an extra day's holiday (or next working day if it falls on a weekend)
- Access to our cycle scheme - a government-backed system enabling you to get a discounted bike from a local bike shop and pay for it with monthly contributions from your salary, reducing your tax bill and getting a bike at a much-reduced cost
- Access to Perkbox where you can enjoy discounts and freebies from some of the UK's biggest brands
- Training which is relevant to your role here at the Escape
- Any equipment that we agree will enable you to develop within your role
- Free on-site parking
- Regular BBQs on Fridays throughout the summer (even if under a brolly)
- Friday afternoon at 4pm is 'beer o'clock' (other beverages are available if beer's not your thing!) and we wrap up the week with a social huddle
- Our rear walled garden backs onto a very quaint thatched pub called The Portsmouth Arms - ready and waiting for us when we're allowed back together again!
We appreciate the value of talent and we're not afraid to provide the right financial package for the right person.What next?
If you believe you have what it takes to join our stellar Client Services team, then please email your CV with a covering note to: email@example.com
If you are a recruitment agency, hello - we hope you are well but we are going to fill this position ourselves so probably best you don't ask. Thanks!