We're looking for an ambitious and proven Senior Retail/ Shopper Account Manager to support our busy account team in creating and running exciting campaigns for our clients. You will be hands on from day one, owning the detail, providing support to your account team, championing the creative agenda and preparing for creative reviews. This would suit someone with proven experience in Drinks but passion and a real willingness to get involved will be just as attractive.
Typical responsibilities will include
- Daily management of the client relationship; building and nurturing the relationship and managing expectations of delivery accordingly
- Responsible for providing our clients with creative service
- Managing creative briefs through the studio department ensuring they are clear and thorough
- Understanding of being able to deliver a wide range of creative output and that creative is taken through the studio from artwork, booking resource, etc.
- Team player with excellent communication and attention to detail ability to pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Responsibility for and support of elements of project delivery, within established and agreed budgets and time-frames
- Possessing a thorough understanding of the client's business and sector, compiling competitor reviews when required, undertakes proactive research of ideas and market
- Budget management; assists with compiling budgets, tracking and updating costs during projects, develops an understanding of time utilisation
- Finance administration; raising purchase orders, preparing quotes, processing supplier invoices
- Monitoring the progress of work and campaigns, produces status reports and contact reports
- Providing team and client admin support; booking couriers, organising internal and external meetings, booking team and client travel, maintaining account filing and managing weekly status reports
- Working closely with the Account Director.
BenefitsWhat we can offer you...
- This role will be working on alcohol clients so experience in sector would be hugely beneficial
- Excellent understanding of the creative process and studio processes
- Previous agency experience would be beneficial or working in a fast based In house marketing environment
- Confident in delivering presentations and in status meetings being able to update the necessary parties
- Able to use all agency processes and briefing formats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can-do, proactive approach
- A real team player - keen and eager to support all activities, goes above and beyond
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
Joining the RPM family you can expect to be competitively rewarded for your hard work. You will be entitled to a wide range of benefits to support your needs and lifestyle, including
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday off on us!
- 'Bike to Work' scheme
- Early Finish Friday - 4 pm
- Season Ticket Loans
- Free Breakfast and Snacks
- Socials and sports teams
and many more...So Now What...
If you think you've got what it takes please submit a CV with your application, stating salary expectations and where possible a link to your portfolio.
RPM very much regret that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
RPM are an equal opportunities employer.