Based: Home Based, complete remote working
Salary: circa £32k, flexible working hours (36 a week) and home IT kit provided.
6 month FTC, possible opportunities thereafter
Four Recruitment are partnering exclusively with a leading service provider based in Manchester. Having worked with this business for years, we know them extremely well and have placed a large number of people in their growing finance function. The group is well known in the industry and offer a great place to work for their staff - good benefits, flexible working hours and will be WFH for the foreseeable future offering further flexibility.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position is responsible for assisting with management accounts and year end. An excellent opportunity to gain some commercial exposure in an exciting company. You must be immediately available to start or be available on 1-2 weeks notice.
- Assisting with monthly management accounts packs ensuring accurate submission
- Assisting with budgets and producing information/reports for Senior Managers - working with them to identify variances and produce accurate forecasts
- Supporting budget holders by responding to queries and assisting with information required
- Ensuring all expenditure & income is recorded correctly in accounts and in line with budget
- Assisting with budget production and monthly balance sheet reconciliations, highlighting and resolving any anomalies/errors
- Assisting with preparing statutory accounts and ensuring audit compliance for year end
- Assisting with preparation of accounting information for internal and external audit
- Assist Finance Manager and work with Management Accounting team to deliver full accounts service to all business subsidiaries across the group
- You must be AAT qualified or part qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Experience of monthly management accounts essential
- Experience of budgeting & forecasting essential
- Strong communication skills, confidence in speaking to Managers internally
- Able to work on your own initiative from home with support from the team
Please note, this role is working from home but you must be based in the North West area.
Send your CV for immediate consideration!