£40,000-£45,000 DOEAbout us
As part of Acacium Group, Xyla Diagnostics is a leading specialist in the provision of diagnostic imaging. We provide insourced and outsourced managed services to acute trusts, in the community as well as to independent healthcare providers. Our service range includes echocardiography, cardiac diagnostic services, ultrasound services; general, musculoskeletal (MSK) and vascular. We also offer neurophysiology services. Every aspect of our pioneering clinical support service is designed to increase capacity, efficiency and quality across the cardiac diagnostics industry.About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual, with broad experience within a Cardiac Physiology environment, to join our rapidly growing Clinical Operations team as a Community Cardiology Services Manager. You will have overall responsibility for equipment: training staff of the safe and accurate use of equipment, infection control and stock control within your designated region. What you will be doing
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
- To ensure operations across the network of Cardiovascular Diagnostic Centres (CVDCs) run successfully to the required standards, and that staff on the ground are providing a responsive, high quality service to patients, their families and carers.
- To act as a primary contact for all key customers stakeholders, including GPs, Operational and Admin Leads.
- To deliver regular training on key equipment, systems and processes to all customer stakeholders.
- To audit key operational logs, ensuring equipment maintenance protocols and key SOPs are followed as required.
- To report weekly on activity and KPIs.
- To support clinical activity on a part-time basis as the role demands, and as commitments allow.
What we can offer you
- Band 6 or equivalent
- Nursing, Healthcare Science (Cardiology) or equivalent Degree
- Comprehensive NHS experience within a cardiac physiology service
- Experience delivering clinical training
- Private Sector/Industry experience
- Strong IT skills
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves. About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people's lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we're proud to be a company that's committed to the human side of business.Always by your side - driven by excellence - putting people first