Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits + Parking
Role Benefit: This person will replicate the CFOs journey and be fast-tracked to a Finance Director level through business opportunity and mentorship. As the business goes through drastic changes and growth, there will be massive opportunity to make your own mark.
Working closely with the senior finance team but also significantly self-directed to produce day-to-day financial information for use by the board and other business areas to allow accurate and timely decision making during a key period of growth in the organisation's history. The other side of the role includes producing key financial insight and analysis to allow visibility and contribute to commercial decisions.
- Production of board back and flash accounts including commentary of anomalies and questionable items in a concise manner
- Ensure bank accounts are kept up to date including reconciliations and review
- Analysis of major levers and growth drivers along with presenting that information to FC and CD
- KPI reporting
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Review ledgers are ensure that they are kept up to date
- Ad hoc work which will include assist in the growth across the UK and into Europe from a commercial and financial aspect
- Various project work
- Fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Advanced Excel abilities
- Experience in analysing and interpreting data for decision making use
Already a leader in their field, there are no plans to slow down with drastic growth plans in place. The business is still ran with a family feel and with that comes the ability to grow and develop people in ways which others can't. This is a place where if you have a great idea, you're in charge of executing it and making your mark over this next growth phase. You will also receive mentorship from highly successful leaders around the business and have a solid input at board level. This is genuinely one of the most exciting opportunities at the newly qualified level that I have seen in a long time!
If this sounds like you or if you would like to know more, contact Tom Betteridge on or tbetteridge"