Domiciliary Care Manager
£36,000 + Bonus
"exciting opportunity for experienced home care manager to join well-respected local provider"
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting a highly valued client; a regional provider of care to the elderly and vulnerable. This is an established branch that is currently delivering around 1500 hours of care per week, rated Good with the CQC and located just a few miles from the centre of Bath.
With over 80 clients in the local area, my client is looking for an experienced manager with local knowledge, as well as a proven track record in maximising revenue via the privately funded market.
- Be NVQ4 qualified (or equivalent)
- Have an excellent understanding of the CQC
- Be fully conversant with budgets/P&L's
- A car driver with a full clean driving licence
- Drive business growth
- Deliver/exceed business targets
- Move branch towards achieving Outstanding
- Salary offered in the region of £36,000per annum plus bonus.
Please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection.
Bright Selection advertises roles on behalf of our clients. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may keep your details on our database for future roles & if we do so you will receive an email letting you know this.