Residential Home Manager
£40,000 + Bonus
**Experienced Manager wanted to join highly regarded provider of care homes**
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to once again be recruiting on behalf of a highly valued client. They are a regional care home operator who are quality driven and have a fantastic reputation within the sector.
Home Manager required for a beautiful care home, located only a few miles from the centre of Christchurch. This home provides high levels of care for 36 older people. You will lead a dedicated and highly skilled workforce, be responsible for day to day operational management of the service, ensuring professional and high-quality care for elderly residents.
- NVQ L4 Management or equivalent qualification desirable
- Experience of successfully managing an older people's care home
- Proven ability in budget preparation and control
- Excellent knowledge of CQC legislation
- Maintaining the successful running of the home; providing the highest standards of care and exceeding residents expectations and needs
- Providing staff with guidance, advice and training
- Manage and be accountable for the home's income and expenditure budgets
- Ensure that systems are used effectively to monitor the quality of service provision
- Motivate and manage staff team to achieve agreed targets and deadlines
- Market and promote the business to external agencies and within the wider community
- Salary offered at £40K per annum plus bonus
Please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection.
Bright Selection advertises roles on behalf of our clients. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may keep your details on our database for future roles & if we do so you will receive an email letting you know this.