PR Account Manager or Senior Account ManagerManchester£27,500 - £45,000 DOE + benefits
We're looking for an experienced B2B PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join a great agency focussed on campaigns for technology-based clients. You'll work with some great names and businesses fighting to become the next Unicorn in their space. This is a flexible role to include home working but you will need to be in commuting distance of Manchester.
They offer a unique way of running PR campaigns; whether it's whitepapers, thought leadership, events or infographics, they are expert content creators, combining this with targeted media relations programs to support their clients' new business strategies.
As the PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, you will have at least 3 years' experience in technology PR as well as being a B2B specialist. You will bring with you strong media relationships and client handling skills, whilst also being comfortable with managing more junior team members. You will have excellent writing skills and the capability to run client meetings. Your role will be busy & responsible, giving you the opportunity to reap great rewards along the way.Your role will involve:
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Acting as daily point of contact with key media contacts
- Developing industry, sector and product focused PR campaigns
- Managing the needs of the client and their accounts
- Contributing to daily meetings, and liaising and updating clients on PR activities
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts including journalists and industry spokespeople
- Spearheading both traditional PR and social media projects
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the client's profile, products and services.
- Fulfilling the client's key performance indicators and growing accounts
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Managing a high level of client interaction
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Experience of managing PR accounts
- Agency experience is preferred
- Evidence of copywriting, marketing and report writing, social media, event management and client liaison skills
- Strong communication with excellent presentation and data analysis capabilities
- Aptitude to build a network of influencers and press commentators
- Industry knowledge and contacts are beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected and established consultancy in the centre of Manchester. It will suit a driven PR professional who is creative, outgoing and analytical. For full details and immediate consideration, please submit an application ASAP.