A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Performance specialist with extensive search management and client facing skills to lead a portfolio of key international clients.
The principal elements of the role will be to lead a small team of executives in pursuit of performance excellence on one of the tier one clients. You will be responsible for campaign implementation, analysis, optimisation, delivery and evaluation across paid search, shopping, app, and potentially GDN, as required. You will also need to support and take an active, leading role on strategy for this client too.
There will be a heavy client facing element to this role, as you'll be required to attend weekly calls/meetings and lead on larger monthly and quarterly meetings, with the support of your line manager. As such, it's essential you feel comfortable with clients, have strong communication skills, as well as a proactive attitude and a real hunger for success.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Being responsible and accountable for the creation and management of paid search campaigns to effectively deliver client objectives and targets.
- Being a technical lead and point of authority on paid search campaigns, operating across a breadth of international markets.
- Oversee and manage optimisation of campaigns through utilisation of bid management tools to deliver on-going paid performance.
- Drive best practice on your client(s), and through your team; specifically, improving the quality of campaign delivery, innovation and automation.
- Developing and planning holistic paid performance strategies largely independently, but with the support of your line manager where required.
- Independently manage personal development plans for all direct reports, ensuring SMART objectives are set.
- Develop paid search expertise, tech knowledge and all-round skill set of all your direct reports.
- Overseeing accurate and timely finance administration and budgeting.
- Work with your line manager to ensure you have a clear understanding of profitability for your client portfolio.
- 3+ years' experience within a Performance remit, ideally within an agency environment.
- Proven experience of working with enterprise level clients and large budgets (£1 million+) in paid search.
- International experience and knowledge of how to run paid search across multiple markets desirable but not essential.
- Multi-lingual is desirable but not essential as we will work with translation agencies as required.
- Extensive experience and proven certification across Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics and SA360 (alongside any other relevant bid tech, i.e. Kenshoo or Marin).
- Must be able to communicate well, interpret Performance marketing to clients and manage client expectations.