Are you a recent or current graduate in Marketing, Journalism, Product Design, Creative Writing? Are you looking for a role that has hands-on content editing? Do you have excellent MS application skills? Do you have experience in? We are looking for a candidate who will join a team of content editors in a university based in London to assist in the migration of content from Sitecore to a new content system called Drupal. They are looking for a candidate who will hit the ground running and strive for continuous improvement for the university's website, which contains multiple course information packs and new starter profiles. Key Responsibilities:
Candidate Requirements:To be considered for this new opportunity:
- To create well-structured drafts using templates and components on
- Drupal and to assist with the migration of old content/web pages.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/ service.
- Proofread website copy to ensure accuracy in grammar, spelling, punctuation, and make sure it is according to the Style Guide.
- Submit work to Digital Content Officers for approval, revisions or edits as necessary.
- Establish clear channels of communication with the Digital Content
- Team and feedback on work completed
- To comply with copyright and privacy regulations.
- Current or Recent graduate in relevant field e.g. Marketing, Product Design etc.
- Experience in content and photo editing, using tools like photo shop.
- Excellent English writing, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Advanced skills in using MS Applications (Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to follow and listen to directions and work collaboratively in a team.
- Beginner experience with using Brand, Tone of Voice and Copyright.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you are interested in being a Content Editor and want to work in a university environment, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.