An exceptional opportunity to join one of the regions most exciting international business to lead the technology and commercial security specialism.
This post will be key to the companies continue investment in the best practices, policies, infrastructure and services for IT security internationally. The post will also advise and work with customers in regards to security for the groups products and services working with customers internally and across all areas of the business internally.
Duties will include:
* Coordinating the delivery of both customer-facing and internal projects and deliverables with specific focus on security
* Liaison with 3rd parties to deliver compliance to necessary security requirements to support product deliveries
* Provide guidance within the business on implementation of security, including the handling of 3rd party intellectual property
* Manage a programme for delivering ISO27001 certification throughout the complete lifecycle of business change and implementation
* Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of an information security policy framework (policy, standards and guidelines), reflective of statutory, regulatory and contractual security requirements
* Implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures (in accordance with ISO27001, incorporating contractual obligations
* Work with all areas of the business to ensure that strategies relating to security align to company requirements and contractual obligations
* Engage with stakeholders to discuss security issues and opportunities for enhancement to contribute to continual improvement
* Contribute to staff security awareness (environmental and information security)
We are looking for a broadly experience and qualified IT security professional with a proven track record. Any of experience in consultancy or customer security work would be a huge advantage.
You should have some/all of the following:
* Successful planning and implementation of business change programmes
* Experienced in delivering to customer needs in a product development organisation
* Good understanding of interdependencies between ISO27001 and other ISO standards
* Experience of establishing and maintaining an Information Security Management System in a large, complex environment
* Proven track record of supporting the development of information security policies which are effective and easily understood
* Experience leading cross-functional teams and projects to drive business improvements
* Managing delivery of services and products to customers with demanding security needs
* Experience managing external suppliers and customers
* Experienced in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments, and in defining treatment strategies
* Conducting information security risk assessments
* Experience of regulatory governed environments
We are looking for someone that is confident and outgoing with the ability to work with internal teams and external customers.
The business are offering an exceptional package including a leading salary and broad range of benefits.
The working environment is fast paced, supportive and offers progressions and development opportuntiy in a highly engaged company.