A charitable care organisation are looking for an Area Manager for their nursing services in Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds and Wetherby. This is a 12 month maternity cover role. They need someone who has worked in a similar role in Learning Disabilities services but they are open minded to the type of nursing qualification this person has.
This organisation have a range of nursing, residential and supported living services across Yorkshire and have an excellent reputation for quality care and achieving good/outstanding with CQC. Best quality outcomes with the people they support and there are exciting plans to develop these nursing services with the Director of Operations.Salary: £45,000-50,000
plus mileageRegional Manager Responsibilities
Key requirements of an Area Manager
- To be responsible for all operational activity in nursing services and to provide effective management support, direction and leadership to a number of Nursing Home Managers and their teams who have responsibility for a diverse range of services for people with varying needs.
- To drive the continued development and delivery of cost-effective, innovative and truly person-centred support
- To ensure financial, quality, regulatory and contractual compliance requirements are met and exceeded
- To contribute to strategic planning and development and to take the operational lead on specific identified areas of work
- To network effectively and promote and represent the company externally at local, regional and national forums as required.
- Must be a Registered Nurse RNLD/RGN/RMN with an active PIN
- Experience of managing multiple sites and involvement in senior management decisions
- Strong leadership ability and able to bring services up to a high standard, striving for outstanding. Excellent knowledge of regulatory responsibilities.
- Caring and compassionate towards people in need of care and support.
- Ability to manage and develop an effective team including recruitment, training, supporting and supervising team members.
- Working knowledge of legislation relating specifically to CQC outcomes regulations and standards.
- Thorough understanding of the safeguarding process, and ability to effectively follow this process.
- Full driving license and use of vehicle.
- Foundation for Nursing Studies and other personal progression opportunities
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer A Friend recruitment initiative
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Comprehensive Personal Development Plan with continuous opportunities for ongoing training and career development
- Discounted Personal Mobile Phone plan
- Discounted Income Protection Scheme
- Free car parking at most sites
- Funded Life Assurance scheme
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information call Jade at Domus Recruitment. As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.