Do you want to be part of a growing organisation? Do you want to have the opportunity to develop and enhance your career? Then apply below!
We are looking for Mobile Device Lab Team Leaders with previous experience within their relevant discipline.
To manage, coach & monitor all aspects of the Lab in conjunction with the Operations Manager & Forensic Case Team. Monitor all levels of performance to ensure high levels of efficiency, ensuring case management & efficient use of resource whilst being customer centric, quality focused & commercially aware. Proactively communicate with the Lab Manager to highlight relevant challenges & ensure deadlines & quality standards are met. Proactively identify & resolve technical & operational issues to ensure effective workflows. Conduct analysis of cases.
- Assign case work to Analysts & use CCL's case management system to effectively & proactively manage case work of individuals to maintain efficiency & ensure deadlines are maintained
- Responsible for analysis tasks & communicate with the Operations Manager & FCT to ensure any challenges are highlighted & resolved
- Ensure that Analysts record the correct time & notes on cases, proactively managing TRTs
- Assist with basic HR tasks & monitoring & provide feedback to the Operations Manager following one to one &/or performance reviews
- Monitor Analysts until they have passed their probationary period
- Proactively monitor & address any issues that may affect productivity
- Proactively acquire forensic knowledge to ensure the Mobile Device Laboratory is using the most appropriate hardware & software required for the job
- Ensure that all ISO processes & documentation are up to date & are being adhered to
- Maintain a safe, secure, & legal work environment; develop personal growth opportunities for staff
- Assist with ISO audits when required
- Dip sample Analyst's output to ensure all quality & policy requirements are being met
- Proactively identify any inefficiencies or areas that can be improved upon & make recommendations to the Lab Manager where these have been identified
- Conduct performance management
- Deal with and resolve conflict within the team