We are looking for a qualified IP lawyer/solicitor or patent attorney for this role that has patent litigation experience.
This is your chance to join a truly international law firm, with thousands of professionals working around the world. Their offices span across 19 cities in several continents. While being a large law firm, this works to their strength as they embrace their differing cultures and work together as one global team.
This presents a great opportunity and through training and personal development you can grow in this role. The firm prides itself on offering flexible working - agile working offers people more freedom and flexibility in where, when, and how they work. Where possible and depending on business needs, they will consider all flexible working options such as part-time working, job sharing, working from home and staggered hours. Please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
About the team:
If you want an intellectual property law (IP) team that knows how to win anywhere in the world, puts your profitability at the top of its priorities and takes a shoulder-to-shoulder approach to client relationships, then this firm should be your first choice.
Instances of multi-million pound disputes and billion pound deals to cost-capped litigation for SMEs in the IP courts, they have solid and varied experience in the field. A large experienced team taking a holistic, commercial approach guarantees a perfectly tailored solution for every client. The team holds: Technical excellence, global coverage and competitive edge.
Key Skills and Experience:
- A Senior Associate (4+ years post-qualification experience) - You will be either a qualified IP lawyer/solicitor or a patent attorney. They are open to the level of experience of the individual and the salary offered reflects that.
- You should have a hi-tech technical background - electronics, software, physics etc.
- Experience within the technology sector is highly sought after.
- You should be currently working in a tech focussed patent litigation role.
- Strong academic and training background.
- SEP FRAND patent litigation experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- An aptitude and enthusiasm for technical subject matter cases is required.