Graduate Software Developer
Starting Salary £23 000 - £25 000 DOE
Pertemps have a unique opportunity for a Graduate Software Developer to join our client on a Permanent basis. This is a full time permanent role located in the Northern region of the Isle of Wight. If you have a background in software and application development, and you are looking for your first job post University or Higher Education, then this could be for you.
As the successful Graduate Software Developer, your day to day duties will include;
- Reviewing and developing pre-existing systems and applications.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
- Working and liaising with graphic designers.
- Producing and writing programme codes and specifications.
- Product testing.
- Maintaining the application, once up and running.
Ideally applicants will have the following;
- Experience of C# and Azure.
- Understanding of Software and Application Development.
- A degree or equivalent in Software Development, IT or a similar field.
- Excellent attitude, and a desire to progress further within your career.
Starting salary will be between £23 000 - £25 000 depending on experience, with the opportunity to earn more after the first full year of employment. This is a full time role, based on office hours between Monday - Friday. Interested applicants holding the relevant experience should apply by sending their most up to date CV, detailing any notice periods, to without hesitation.