Post-Exchange Executive - Conveyancing/Residential PropertySurrey
This leading law firm has offices sprawled across Surrey and London. The firm have established themselves across their 300 years of work to be recognised by some of the biggest and most influential law awards and acknowledgements, including The Lawyer 200, Legal 500 and Chambers. This firm put a big emphasis on being a socially responsible and sustainable firm, therefore they are very active within their local community. Joining this firm will allow you to experience a warm, close-knit workplace with the reputation and security of a large, successful firm.
Intention for role: To provide direct support I the Post-Exchange processes for the Residential Property team of the firm.
Central duties to fulfil role's purpose:
- Dealing with the production of Certificate of Tiles, Transfer Deeds, Registration, Land Registry Forms, SDLT forms, AP1s, CHAPS and BACS forms
- Undertaking Anti-Money Laundering checks when necessary
- Carrying out all pre-completion searches and undertaking completion formalities - this includes preparing completion statements
- Ensuring the highest quality of client care is being maintained, this means client contact over email, the phone and in person
- Ensuring Online Lender Portal Management systems are continuously updated
- Daily filing - this includes opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Assisting the department in other areas when necessary, this may include assisting the department in their marketing activities
Salary: circa £23,000