Senior Financial Accountant for a growing media brand based in the City of LondonYour new company
You will be working for a fast growing media publishing house which has operations in the UK, Ireland, New Zealand and South Africa. The business have a small finance team of 4 who you will work alongside daily, this role reports into the Senior Finance Manager. Whilst SME in nature this business does form part of an international group which means you will benefit from the working culture of an SME alongside getting the support from a larger brand which provides close assistance from a system and financial perspective; especially important during times like now.Your new role
As a Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for
What you'll need to succeed
- Accurate reporting of balance sheet and p&l
- Treasury and working capital management
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting to intermediate parent company: monthly financial reporting, cash flow and other financial information
- Prepare annual audit file
- Responsible for all legal, statutory or related provisions including taxation, VAT, Company Accounts and compliance.
- Supervise 2 junior staff members
What you'll get in return
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Technically proficient
- UK GAAP experience
- Industry experience
This is an exciting role to join a leading publishing brand and progress your career within a creative sector. The role will develop your technical skill set and offer you the chance to be part of a business supporting career development and committed to helping you take on new challenges as you growWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.