Are you a platform manager with extensive experience of getting the most out of your third party suppliers? Do you have vast experience in supporting Enterprise Systems and strong Service Management experience? Well if so this Platform Manager role may be for you.
Corecom Consulting are currently hiring a Platform Manager that has Retail Banking experience to join our client in their Mortgage Originations platform team managing two suppliers on two separate platforms. This is following a change from a traditional IT Services Function into a new Platform Structure; whereby the development teams and operational teams are combined in supporting their Mortage Origination platform working with third-party suppliers rather than in-house development teams.
This Platform Manager will be able to work alongside both Internal and External (third party) stakeholders to deliver seamless change on platforms, to get the most out of their suppliers, and adhere to suppliers SLAs.What can we offer you?
What we are looking for from you?
- Autonomy over the Mortgage Origination platform
- Salary of up to £75,000 (including car allowance)
- Flexible working (mix of on-site and WFH - must be available circa 2 days onsite post-Covid
Day to day duties:
- Experience of managing suppliers through SLAs and manage the change and releases that go through the platform via the third party, no direct development team involved (currently managing two suppliers for two different Mortgage Origination systems)
- IT Background, ideally coming from a technical background themselves
- Strong operational Background (process & tooling)
- Experience of supporting Enterprise systems
- Service Management experience - ITIL experience
- Retail Banking Experience (mortgage, current accounts etc)
- Previous man management experience - a team of circa 4/5 people
Key Project Details:
- Engaging with suppliers to ensure driving top-quality supplier performance
- Working with internal stakeholder to understand their needs and requirements for the platform
- Man management of the 4/5 team members with working on the platform
- Working through the change agenda - working alongside stakeholder on the road map and planning to release with the Project and Programme managers
- Delivering change on the platform ensuring seamless projects with no effect to the service they provide - release management.
- Working on the Mortgage Origination Platform (two systems managed by two different suppliers)
Interviews are being held already - so please apply today for further information or if you'd like to discuss this opportunity.