Job Title: Customer Support Manager
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Do you have experience managing a team within a support desk environment? Do you have experience working to ITIL? Are you interested in joining a global software & solutions provider?
If yes, then we have the role for you! Civica is currently recruiting for a Customer Support Manager to join the software business and manage the Customer Support Team in the delivery of contractual support services.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK's largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
• Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
• 'Investors in People' - Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
• Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020: We're committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
• Top rated employer - Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
• Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar position, managing a team within a Service Desk environment and you will have basic knowledge of the supported hosted and remote technical environments including basic knowledge of the supported applications.
You will have demonstrable skills in issue resolution and you will be ITIL Certified.
About the Role
Your role as Customer Support Manager will manage a small team of Analyst's, you will also be responsible for Service Definition, Service Delivery & Customer Excellence. Other responsibilities include;
· Service definition
· Service delivery
· Customer excellence
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2020.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.