is looking for an IT Project Manager for their CSIR Cyber Remediation Programme.
Preparation of the Programme will require a specialist skill set specific to Cyber Security; the following roles will be required:
- IT Project Manager (Cyber Security Command Centre Detect & Respond projects including End Point Detection and Response, Host Based Capability, SIEM/Splunk Integration, Cloud Security, Cyber Blueprints)
The IT PM would be responsible forthe followingtasks:
- Day to day management of technical delivery milestones and timely escalation to SPM of any concern, issue or unknown risks
- Planning the technical aspects of the project and monitoring its overall progress and initiating corrective action as appropriate, in line with HMRC Planning Standards
- Working with the business PM to deliver agreed reporting requirements (e.g. clarity reports)
- Actively and effectively managingknownproject risks, issues, dependencies and constraints
- Leading engagement with suppliers on technical milestones
- Leading technical aspects of project checkpoints, workshops/events and boards.
- Communicating and engaging effectively with relevant programme and project stakeholders including suppliers and other third parties.
- Leading project though technical approval stages
- Ensuring products or services delivered meet the specified quality criteria, and are delivered on time and within budget
- Supporting SPM/Programme Manager/Architects and Business PM with initiation of projects and programme including development of key artefacts
- Identifying and realising project benefits with support from PMO
- Supporting the SPM and assist Business PM in deputising for them when required including chairing of Project Boards
Key Knowledge and Skills(Experience):
- Experience in atechnical IT delivery role; specifically, security requirements
- Familiarity with HMRC Cyber Security and Infrastructure as well as Industry Best Practise and Standards
- Familiarity with HMRC Project and Programme Change Governance processes
- Familiarity with Microsoft Planning Tools
- Accredited with an PPM qualification (e.g. PRINCE 2, Agile etc).
Should possess the skills and requirements above then please do apply.