TCS UK is looking for Cloud ERP Consulting Director
with an experience in SAP S/4 HANA ERP skills (Finance).Key Responsibilities
- Consulting lead Business Development leading to creation of Leads, Opportunities that could potentially turn-out to be Large ERP Cloud Transformations.
- Understand, analyze Customer's Business Problems and advise them on possible Technology Solutions on modern Cloud ERP applications.
- Lead and engage in ERP Cloud Discovery exercise and Assessments, perform product assessments and defining Cloud Strategy and Roadmap.
- Build new, strategic Offerings jointly with partners and TCS ERP practices and working on GTM strategies and execution.
- Keep abreast of technology advances and assist in the formulation of an ERP road map to ensure systems are kept in an advanced state and the business is aware of potential advances.
- Build and Lead Solution response to Large, multi-pillar ERP Cloud Deals across multiple product suites and leading customer presentations.
- Engage early with key customers for potential Cloud Transformations, provide point of views and ability to anchor product agnostic discussions.
- Drive Go-To-Market Strategies by closely working with Partners and TCS Sales executives.
- Working closely with Offshore Consultants to deliver high-impact Discovery / Art of the possible initiatives and help building the Case for Change for modern ERP Cloud Transformation programs.
- Experience in ERP Consulting and Business Transformation programs across leading ERP suites like SAP.
- Experience in Leading functional tracks for large, end to end Global ERP Transformation programs on SAP.
- Highly result-oriented leader with Consultative skills, demonstrating highly Collaborative in a global, multi-disciplinary org.
- Thorough understanding and experience across multiple business functions like Finance, EPM, Supply Chain, CRM/CX areas Consulting and Implementation experience in next-gen ERP Cloud solutions like SAP S/4HANA, Oracle Cloud applications.
- Experience in Defining ERP Vision, Strategy, Roadmap on modern Cloud ERPs for enterprise Customers.
- Partnering with clients in Identifying Opportunities for enterprise Transformation and help build Business case.
- Developing and enriching 'C' level Client Relationship.
- Consulting led new Business development across large enterprise Customers in the key enterprise functions like Finance, HR, Supply Chain and CX.
- Working with Partners (like Oracle, SAP, Infor) on Joint Business Development and executing Go-To-Market Strategies in the world of modern Cloud ERPs.
- Broader experience and thorough understanding of enterprise business functions across Finance, Supply Chain, CRM/CX etc. and ability to provide an enterprise wide view to Sr. Client executives.
- Ability to provide point of views and leading ERP product selection exercises / assessments / discovery to recommend suitable cloud ERP Solution, Strategy and roadmap.
The application process will have four stages:
1. Resume screening/shortlisting
2. Competency-based discussion
3. Managerial discussion
4. HR discussion
We provide competitive salaries which include pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources, and discounts within the larger Tata network. Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.