Delli is a simple, fun and inspiring food community, in your pocket. Bringing together the most creative and independent food brands and businesses together, Delli aims to foster positive conversations, relationships and behaviours around food.Delli wants to operate on three pillars
Your Role at Delli
- Community We want to create a vibrant community that learns from and inspires each other. A community that harnesses the power of food to help create a better, happier life for one another. A to embrace all that's new and interesting in the world of food and it's varied culture.
- Entrepreneurship The best businesses are simple. We want to encourage entrepreneurship by creating a platform that makes it easy for new food ventures to flourish. Be it starting a new cloud based restaurant or diversifying into cookware.
- Ethical Eating We are what we eat. And what we eat affects society and the planet. Delli wants to encourage a more ethical eating, whether it's being more careful about the environment, or labor practices, treatment of food animals, or even the unintended effects of food policy. By empowering the right small businesses and inspiring consumers, we want to make eating better, easier and more fun.
You will be Delli's Product Manager and you will report directly to our CEO who has a proven track record of inventing, designing, and launching truly revolutionary digital products. You'll work closely with him to build and evolve the Product on aspects of strategy, planning, development, and delivery.
- Develop an excellent understanding of Delli's mission and business model to drive your thinking and decision making effectively.
- Work with the rest of the team in translating user problems and needs, as well as business opportunities, into a Product roadmap aiming to deliver our core value proposition.
- Own the design and implementation of our solutions for in-app logistics and payments, by creating, nurturing, and managing the relationship with our external partners, and by driving the integration of their API and services.
- Work closely with our community managers to understand in depth the problems and needs of our users and, as a result, build the best user experience possible for both sides of the marketplace.
- Work closely with our Designer, Head of Engineering and the rest of the team to ensure the creation of best-in-class software solutions in line with the highest standards of UX and UI design.
- Work closely with our CEO in defining the Product strategy in line with the Business ambition, strategy, objectives, and targets.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop the optimal strategy to position the Product in the market and to promote its adoption effectively.
- Ensure that deliverables within the Product roadmap are properly estimated and prioritised according to the Business strategy, objectives, and targets.
- Ensure timely delivery of Product features, improvements, and bug fixes in line with the estimates provided and following Agile principles and methodologies.
- Ensure the application of the Product management principles and best practices required to validate hypotheses empirically and, as a result, constantly improve the performance of the Product against the Business objectives and targets.
- Ensure the creation of the documentation required for knowledge sharing with the rest of the team as well as optimal onboarding of new hires.
- Ensure constant and prompt communication of progress, issues, and results.
- Constantly try and evaluate new products and technologies.
- Help build Delli's tech team, also in line with the company culture.
- You have at least 5+ years experience as a Product Manager.
- You have a strong passion for mobile apps and technologies.
- You have experience in an "app first" Business.
- You have a natural eye for good design.
- You have experience in working with products integrating logistics and/or payments solutions.
- You have experience working in Agile cultures and teams.
- You have experience using Agile project management tools like JIRA or Clubhouse.
- You have experience using either Sketch or Figma.
- You are self-organized, analytical, and pay great attention to detail.
- You have a proven record of shipping features on time and the highest quality standards.
- You have an understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- You have demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- You have outstanding organizational, time management and leadership abilities.
- You have excellent written, oral and client-facing communication skills.
- You have experience managing others.
- You have experience in early stage startups that have been through fund raising rounds.
- Working in a start up, you'll wear many hats. We're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in fast paced environments.
- You have a passion for good food and quality products in general -)
- Be part of the launch of something truly exceptional.
- Opportunity to build a platform impacting millions of lives, and making the world a better place.
- Build a world-class technology stack from the ground up.
- You will get a competitive salary in line with your skills, experience, and potential.
- Equity, everyone owns a piece of the company.
- Delli embraces an environment with flexible hours and a complete focus on value creation rather than time tracking.