We're looking for an ambitious individual to join our growing Midlands agency. We're a full-service agency whose growth in digital means that we're adding to our great team of digital obsessive marketers.
We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver exceptional results for our clients and, in joining our digital team, you'll advise and produce high-quality content strategies that will drive their SEO performance.
We're looking for someone with passion to join our team. With 2+ years of experience, you'll be seeking the next step in developing your career. What you can expect:
Experience you'll need
- Being the Content SEO Consultant for Purpose Media clients and for Purpose Media., implementing strategic Content SEO work on these accounts.
- Create content strategies that include the right priorities while still taking into account the wider mix of digital marketing.
- Competitor analysis
- Working with the Technical SEO lead, Digital PR team, Creative and copywriting team to create content that drives organic performance.
- Create and launch campaigns.
- Report back to the Head of Digital and communicate with the team day-to-day where necessary.
- Be up to date with the latest developments in the world of SEO, forever curious about the leading SEO opportunities and trends.
- Analyse campaign performance, identify areas of improvement and iterate.
- Manage timelines, expectations, and deliverables to ensure campaigns are completed on-time
- Someone who just doesn't write engaging copy but understands what it takes for content to drive organic success - and have a track record in doing so.
- Someone who is able to put an SEO content strategy together that'll make a real and meaningful impact on our clients' businesses.
- Someone who loves testing, hacking and working out complex issues.
- Someone who winning against their competition.
- 2+ years of Content SEO experience.
- Experience in handling multiple digital accounts and campaigns.
- Create and deliver Content SEO strategies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing.
- Experience in working closely with the team to provide clients with a fully rounded digital marketing strategy
- Strong knowledge of all elements of search optimization: on-page, off-site, local and technical
- Experience using industry tools such as SEMrush, AHrefs, Surfer, Inlinks, Google analytics and more.
- Ability to report on progress and results
- Is comfortable working autonomously and in teams can manage their own workload
Purpose Media is the strategic marketing partner to its clients. We engage their audiences, inspire their customers and deliver results based on their marketing objectives through our core services of Digital. Web. Creative. Video.
Recent growth has aided our development, allowing us to increase our service offering and expand. Our HQ includes meeting and conference rooms, break out areas, collaborative spaces, media studio and secure on-site car parking. We operate a flexible working policy where we use Teams to communicate with clients and colleagues alike.
Purpose Media is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds. We have a no-tolerance approach to discrimination in any size, shape or form.
Our HQ is located 2 minutes from the M1 Junction 28, and 35 minutes from both Derby and Nottingham's city centres.