Salary to attract the best talent available.The Company
- Graduate electrical engineer with UPS products LV Switchgear or energy storage products experience
- Superb career development opportunity with a global group which has a strong commitment to supporting your personal development
- M4 Corridor/Slough area
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus and broad ranging benefits.
This is a superb career opportunity within a division of a global multinational group which specialises in the design, development and provision of a broad range of electrical solutions including UPS products, LV Switchgear and energy storage products for a diverse customer base including datacentres. The Role
- You will be joining a high performing team which is focused on supporting new business generation through the provision of complex technical applications and design support documentation for internal and external customers.
- You will be engaged in supporting detailed proposals from a technical perspective, providing deep down pre-sales support and interpreting customer specifications and schematics to support quotations and solutions.
- The opportunity for you to grow your career within the group down a number of channels is very real.
- This is a superb and rare career development opportunity in which you will be given lots of time to understand the role, the business and its markets and they want to attract the best possible talent available.
- The benefits package is very comprehensive and as expected of a significant global group such as this and it includes a highly competitive base salary.
- You will need to have a high-quality electrical engineering degree and preferably also a Masters
- In addition to your expert electrical engineering knowledge, you will also have a real empathy for what customers need, technical sales and commercial drivers.
- The company operates through Windows environments, AUTOCAD and you will need to be extremely IT literate.
- Importantly also you will be given significant input in terms of training and education in order to support your personal development and this is a strong feature of the groups culture, which is also built around innovation, growth, inclusion and diversity.
Job reference L10988