About Deep Silver:
The Deep Silver label means to captivate all gamers who have a passion for thrilling gameplay in exciting game worlds by creating products of the highest possible quality, always focusing on what the customer desires. We have published under the Deep Silver label more than 200 games since 2003, including own brands like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, the zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the gritty, post-apocalyptic Metro series.
Upcoming highlights from Deep Silver include the next entries into the Saints Row, TimeSplitters and Dead Island franchises. The latest games added to our portfolio are Chorus, a darkspace-combatshooter, Windbound, a beautiful rogue-like 3rd-person survival adventure, fuelled by hunting, exploration and crafting, and Gods Will Fall, an epic dark fantasy action-RPG.
Official Website: www.deepsilver.comKey Purpose:
Working as part of a dynamic and successful Global Marketing team, the Global Marketing Media Manager will support the Global Deep Silver Marketing function in the development and delivery of global media plans across the Deep Silver portfolio of products.
The role will see you directly responsible for the Global Deep Silver media budget, while also working closely local territory and the Digital Marketing teams to ensure the Global Media Strategy is implemented within the territory media plans and complements the overarching Global strategic media goals.Principle Accountabilities: The Global Marketing Media Manager will work closely with the Global Channel Marketing Manager to:
- Develop and implement Deep Silver's media strategy across its portfolio of releases
- Identify trends and opportunities within the media landscape including 1st Parties to maximise media ROI
- Directly manage the Deep Silver Global Marketing budget, primarily focused on PPC media activations
- Communicate and onboard territories and the digital marketing teams with the Global Media strategy for Deep Silver products.
- Work alongside Territory and Digital Marketing teams to implement the Global Media Strategy at a local and digital level
- Ownership and management of the media agency relationships
- Work closely with the Digital team, Global Brand team and First Parties to identify media opportunities across our portfolio of products
- Measurement of media effectiveness against set KPI's.
- Undertake additional projects and ad-hoc tasks as required by the marketing team.
- Well organised with excellent project management skills - the ability to multitask, prioritise and work to deadlines is essential.
- Great level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with people of different cultures and levels.
- Educated to Graduate Level or a recognised professional equivalent in a subject related to the role.
- 3+ years previous media buying experience - within the games industry a bonus.
- Working knowledge of PPC media landscape and performance measurement
- Avid gamer with a passion for videogames.
- Good experience/knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Power Point and Word.