A fast-growing SaaS Tech company is looking to find a Manchester Based to join the team as it enters an exciting phase of growth.
To maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. To deploy, configure, maintain and monitor the company's software, hardware, servers and networks in order to ensure an uninterrupted, compliant service.
With a Parent Company listed on the NASDAQ, A cutting edge development stack and progressive company culture it's a great time to join.
A vibrant company with a warm office environment and an engaging forward-thinking company ethos will offer a fantastic place to continue to develop your career.
You must have strong IT skills in all aspects of hardware, software and connectivity. You will have meticulous attention to detail and the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses in their IT systems
· Excellent knowledge of Windows Server, Virtualization,
Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Exchange online,
· Strong Networking skills (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Firewalls, VLAN, switch management, WLAN)
· Responsible for ensuring relevant Backups are in place and ensuring these are regularly monitored / tested
· Knowledge of security-related tools i.e Nessus, SIEM, FIM
· Working knowledge of Cloud computing environments
· Energetic, goal oriented, detail conscious and very methodical in your approaches to projects
The role has great potential for career progression as well!
If this sounds of interest, get in touch!
Job Type: Permanent