SEO Manager£40-50K + 20% BonusHuge Content Platform
Are you a commercially minded SEO expert? Are you interested in the coverage of news, sport and showbiz? Well my friend, this may well be the perfect role for you!
This SEO Manager role will be working for one of the UK's largest and most established content providers, who have a portfolio of over 65 sites and boast over 250m unique users every month!!
This is a brand new role for the business and it sits within the
The role will report into the Director of Digital Partnerships and will have a great balance of strategy and hands on SEO.
The SEO Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Drive the success of commercial ventures from the SEO viewpoint
- Create and implement the commercial SEO strategy across the business
- Constantly improve technical SEO best practice across the business
- Perform detailed SEO site audits across the portfolio of owned and operated sites
- Report performance and present results and recommendations on a regular basis, with a focus on measuring success in terms of rankings, traffic and revenue
You will be someone who has:
- Minimum of three years' proven experience of working within a fast-paced SEO role
- Exposure to content strategy, on-site optimisation and key word analysis
- Capability to conduct technical SEO audits and identify website issues
- Experience using a range of SEO tools including Google Trends, Google Analytics, Search Console
- Confident, comfortable and professional when communicating with internal stakeholders
How Do I Apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Chris Devlin at Pivotal for a confidential chat on 07825772832 or alternatively email me at email@example.com
Key Skills: SEO, Editorial, Content, SERP, Traffcic, Search, ROI, Google Analytics, Search Console
Pivotal is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.