** FULLY REMOTE AVAILABLE **
Our client's mission is to create connections between people, culture and the creative arts through better websites; inspiring millions to think, feel and do.Sound like you?
Great, we are looking for a talented, self-reliant Digital Community Manager
to join our clients, creative team, on a remote basis, or office-based when we're allowed, whatever you prefer!
You'll be directly responsible to the company directors and take ownership of the two key parts of this role:
1) Promoting clients
2) Looking after clientsPromoting Clients
You'll deliver our marketing and communications strategy to help them to increase brand awareness, strengthen their proposition and build a wide community of contacts and prospective clients.Looking after Clients
You'll have a good understanding of SEO, paid media and copywriting to coordinate the delivery of digital marketing campaigns for their clients, with the full support of our trusted network of specialist consultants.We want someone unique, someone, who:
Sound like you? Great, keep reading because this job might be for you, especially if you have experience in the following:
- Has excellent organisation skills to coordinate the marketing function
- Is enthusiastic, confident and independent with a solid understanding of digital marketing tactics.
- Is diligent, deadline-conscious, proactive and ready to oversee the delivery of quality digital marketing campaigns from strategy through to implementation.
- Is excited by the prospect of creating and promoting quality and engaging content for a range of clients.
- Will monitor results, analyse key website metrics and provide recommendations and strategies to clients for continued improvement.
- Will manage day-to-day client relationships independently through face-to-face meetings (online for now!), frequent conference calls, and presentations.
- Is self-motivated, conscientious, and driven to expand their skills, with a creative flair.
- Is excited to help us deliver our marketing and comms strategy and generate new business.
- Is bold enough to challenge but open to feedback and constructive criticism.
- Has excellent written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Has strong interpersonal skills and thrives on team and client interaction.
- Has original ideas to promote services.
- Values a relaxed, friendly and supportive working culture with zero politics.
How to apply
- Successfully managing a marketing function with plenty of client-facing experience
- Working with team members to produce excellent results and sourcing additional resources when required
- Overseeing the delivery of SEO, Pay Per Click and Paid Social campaigns
- Pitching new and creative ideas to clients independently
- Copywriting skills
- Google Analytics (reporting and tracking)
- A relevant degree or proven experience/qualifications are essential
- Ideally 4 years or more of demonstrable experience
- Experience working within the arts and culture sector (not essential but desirable!)
If you're still reading, nodding and thinking "yep, that's me" then we want to hear from you. Please apply as soon as possible and our client will reach out to you directly to discuss.
To stand out, please include a cover letter detailing;
- Why you're a great fit for this role
- The one marketing campaign you're most proud of and why
- 5 interesting things about yourself (just a bit of fun)
- The song you'd choose if you could only listen to one song ever again (again, just for fun!)