The Arch Company is the UK's largest small business landlord, with a diverse portfolio of 5,200 properties - mainly railway arches - across England and Wales.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Communications Manager to lead our proactive PR strategy. We'd like to hear from candidates from all backgrounds as we strengthen our diverse and talented team.
You will help to tell our story of supporting our diverse and independent tenant base, bringing vacant arches into use and making a positive impact in the communities where our arches are located. As a member of a small Communications and Corporate Affairs team, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing positive case studies aimed at local and regional media
- Proactive media relations across online, print and broadcast channels
- Managing the day to day press office function, including assisting with reactive media enquiries
- Assist in developing compelling content for our channels e.g. website, social media channels and tenant facing communications
- Assist with events management to support marcomms activities and campaigns
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting on media coverage
- Being part of an out of hours press office roster
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience in media relations
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude
- A team player who is comfortable working in a fast-changing environment
- A commitment to Arch Company values including being an accessible and responsible landlord
This is a full-time role working remotely and from our office in the Barbican when restrictions allow. The Communications Manager will report to the Head of Corporate Affairs and the salary is £40-50k dependent on experience.
To apply for the role please send a CV and covering letter before Monday 15 March. Please press proceed to apply button for email contact details.