Oakley Recruitment is working in partnership with a well-established, dynamic organisation based in Bromsgrove. This is an excellent opportunity to join a newly created department as PA to Head of Legal ServicesSummary:
Assisting in ensuring the delivery of the private client legal services strategy by providing an efficient,
proactive and logistical PA support to the Department Head of Private Client Legal Services.Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Acting as a point of contact and filtering general information, emails, telephone calls and redirecting as appropriate to members of the team.
- Diary management for the department including booking appointments and arranging meetings.
- Ensuring the Department Head of Private Client Legal Services is fully prepared for all meetings by collating any necessary paperwork.
- Taking minutes of the department's team meetings and ensure all actions are implemented.
- Taking dictation of emails, letters and other correspondence.
- Liaising with other departments in the business as required to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Acting as a point of contact and deal with external providers of services to the department.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of project plans and processes and procedures in respect to the rollout of legal services.
- Maintaining spreadsheets and management information for the department.
- Managing the file opening, closure and archiving process for the case for the department.
- Assisting in the department achieving key targets.
- Carrying out any other duties as felt appropriate and depending on the demands of the department.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a PA role.
- Ability to research, analyse and find solutions.
- Strong organisational and effective prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with key stakeholders at all levels with confidence and credibility.
- Ability to work autonomously. Be keen to learn, be proactive and take ownership.
- Excellent client care skills.
- Basic legal knowledge of private client legal services preferred but not essential.
- Experience in working with all Microsoft Office packages including creating PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets.
Package & Benefits
- The ability to work well as part of a team and develop good working relationships with colleagues and others.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are permitting Oakley Recruitment to contact you and retain your details. In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Oakley Recruitment will require proof of identification. A copy of your passport, birth certificate and NI number will be required, as part of your interview process.
- Monday - Friday 35 hours, shifts include 8 am - 4 pm or 9 am - 5 pm
- 22 days holiday
- Free parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- Share save scheme
- Discounts on products and services