KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.Job Title:
Deputy Centre Manager / Team LeaderLocation:
£26,000 - £28,000Package:
Generous Holiday Entitlement, Equipment, Mileage + Much More!Type:
Full Time, PermanentDuties:
- Support the Centre Manager with managing a team of circa 15 staff.
- Performance manage the team which includes Apprenticeship Assessors, Tutors, Learner Recruitment / Business Development and Administrative staff.
- Ensure the timely and effective delivery of a range of Apprenticeships, Traineeships and Study Programmes and other training programmes, across various sectors, in-line with contractual targets and objectives.
- Set and monitor targets for the business development team, based on learner and employer recruitment.
- Lead and develop the delivery of the training along with all aspects of teaching and learning.
- Carry out observations of teaching and learning for qualified and trainee Trainer / Assessors and deliver constructive feedback and provide on the job support.
- Conducting one to one's, staff recruitment, regular appraisals and performance reviews as well as producing forecasts and reports on regional performance.
- Ensure all paperwork is compliant (starts / reviews / leavers / completions / outcomes).
- Record and monitor outcomes and maintain verification report forms.
- Develop, update and maintain high level sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements.
- Identify opportunities to develop relationships with external partners / networks and awarding bodies.
- Must hold PTLLS as a minimum
- Must have teaching / tutoring experience within Apprenticeships or Traineeships/Study Programme in order to support with delivery when required.
- Proven experience of managing and motivating a team of Assessors and Learner Recruitment / Business Development Consultants within the work based learning sector.
- Knowledge and experience of Study Programme, Apprenticeships and related funding streams.
- Must be flexible with travel to other centres in the area as required
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.