A 24/7 Shift Team Leader roles in North Bristol, to work in a innovative tech company that specialise in Cloud Your new role
This team is central to the operation, where you will be overseeing complex technology solutions, troubleshooting problems and providing proactive support. The team operates in shifts 24/7 and therefore the shift patterns are 8am-8pm and 8pm-8am and the working pattern would 4 shifts days, 4 days off and then 4 days nights.
What you'll need to succeed
- Line management responsibility for members of a subteam of engineers
- Coaching and development support for the team
- Supervision and responsibility for the successful completion of the 24.7 team's daily tasks
- Organisation, motivation and coaching the team to fulfil the committed levels of support to customers
- Agreement and fulfilment of customer communication plans during faults
- Providing a point of escalation for the team, senior managers and customers alike
- Maintaining awareness of market best practices
- Working with other support teams to ensure service levels are met during high impact and complicated cases
- Acting as an advocate for the wider support function
- Deputising for the 24.7 Support Manager
- Proactively escalating significant cases, briefing managers where appropriate
- Supporting the 24.7 Support Manager in analysing data and identifying themes to aid innovation in service improvement
You will need team leading experience previously where you have had multiple direct reports, ideally you will have experience as a team leader within a tech/IT company. This company specialises in Cloud so some experience of this is advantageous but not essential. You will need to have excellent communication skills, be able to display your accomplishment in providing customer support, ability to build rapport, be able to work autonomously and be able to manage your workload. As a team leader you will need to be highly motivated and be able to motivate people within the team as well. What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £30,000+ 20% for the unsociable hours which totals £36,000 per annum. This company offer excellent benefits and can support you with further career development in the future.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.