Reed Accountancy are currently working with a global manufacturing group in North Birmingham to recruit a permanent Accounts Manager / Management Accountant to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The role is a stand alone position office based and hours are 8am until 4:30pm. As Accounts Manager you will report and be supported by the Group Financial Controller. It is a welcoming and friendly environment and opportunity to progress if suitable.
Working as Accounts Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Day to day transactional accounts
- Cash books
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Updating fixed asset register
- Cost reconciliations
- Preparing and processing BACS
- VAT returns
- Cash allocation
- Credit Card Expenses
- All queries within AP and AR
- Petty cash
- Audit Queries
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist with year end reporting
- Month end accounts
- Accounts up to trial balance
This role would suit an all round experienced finance candidate looking for an all round and varied role. Although you will be supported by the Group Financial Controller he will be based across other sites so wont be there every day so you will need the confidence to own the role and work confidently alone.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to be considered please apply or email your CV directly to