SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
A well established firm with offices in Emsworth have an opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their busy Residential Property team supporting an Associate and FILEX.
You will be dealing with a wide range of work to include:
• Attending clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards of client care.
• Opening new files through the case management system and preparing initial correspondence and documents.
• Dealing with all post completion procedures to ensure that transactions are correctly registered with the Land Registry, that file balances are speedily distributed, and that files are swiftly closed and archived.
• Ensuring the confidentiality of all of the firm's and clients' documentation and information.
• Arranging for all tasks such as copying, scanning, binding as required by the fee earner.
• Providing support to other offices, departments and secretaries when time is available and when requested by your line manager or department manager.
• Undertaking training when required
• Attendance and participation at departmental meetings when requested.
• Gain and maintain IT and telephone skills appropriate to modern legal practice; specifically the systems and facilities used by the firm
The Ideal Candidate
The Conveyancing Assistant will have : -
• Previous relevant experience in a residential property department (18 months experience) assisting with files from start to finish.
• Strong communication skills and able to deal effectively with clients, visitors and colleagues by telephone, face to face and in writing.
• Strong attention to detail and a good work ethos
• The ability to carry out a range of tasks in an orderly, timely and conscientious way.
• A positive approach to work and will be a team player.
• Must be IT literate in a predominantly paperless office.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will depend upon experience and a generous benefits package is also offered.
Salary bands are generated by Browns Recruitment Group and any actual salaries offered will be decided by the client on the basis of experience and suitability for the position.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP