Digital Content Manager
Day Rate - INSIDE IR35
6 months (initially)
Covid-remote rules apply now, but on-site will be required, therefore candidates must be commutable
FPSG have an excellent opportunity for a Digital Content Manager, this is a hands-on coordination and delivery role, with responsibility for creating solutions across multiple channels.
Working as a critical member of the wider marketing department, you will liaise with multiple teams and departments, creating and maintaining digital content across web and mobile applications supported by agency partners.Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful you will require:
- Providing oversight and project management of content implementation across all platforms.
- Coordinating with partners and colleagues to deploy content in line with incentives, product launches and campaigns.
- Ensuring and monitoring best practice across all digital content.
- Key point of contact with Design team to obtain technical data for all digital assets.
- Showing leadership on content strategy and platform enhancement.
- Champion continuous improvement process.
- Enhancing SEO strategy to ensure best practice Google results.
- Support the online Marketing team in day-to-day activities
- Budget administration.
- Coordinating reports, analysis and trends to leadership teams
- A demonstrable current career track record as a digital specialist working within a content management system as a creative editor or manager, across multiple digital channels.
- Rounded Project Management skills, (In-house or agency background)
- A demonstrable commercial track record - using digital creativity to deliver a measurable ROI.
- Experience supporting and coordinating agency partners to develop materials
- A history of innovation, challenging conventional ways of working to drive, efficiency and maximise outcome
- Ability both to work independently and ensure alignment to objectives.
- Good working of Social media platforms, including Website, Affiliates, Mobile Apps, YouTube etc
- Incentive, Product and Campaign strategy and launch
- Familiarity with tools and solutions to drive Web / Digital analytics
- SEO and PPC best practice
- Familiarity of tailoring message for different European locations, taking into account linguistic, translation and cultural considerations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a diverse groups of individuals
Flexible working from home arrangements exist at present, however note that some site visits may be required, as we progress through 2021, attending site will become semi-regular, and then full-time as conditions allow, hence base location of candidates is of significant importance.Reward
A progressive business that are happy to invest time in bringing you up to speed on the diverse campaigns and product releases in-flight. Career enhancing experience through exposure to an enterprise, fast moving global leader. In addition to contract extension opportunities, there are potential internal openings. Due to inside IR35 status, day rates are either PAYE or Umbrella ONLY and will be pro-rata to approx. £35-40kNext Steps
Please hit 'Apply Now' to be considered for this or similar positions FPSG have available.Equal Opportunities
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process