Network Manager (Network Config, Storage) - £40,000+Benefits - Cheltenham
My client is a leading light in the provision of full integrated business and IT solutions for its customers. They have a vacancy for a Network Manager (Network Config, Storage)
to be permanent based onsite with one of their clients within the educational arena.
As the new Network Manager (Network Config, Storage)
you will be taking on a senior role within this educational establishment. You will provide leadership to the current IT team, support all stakeholders (teaching and support staff, students, visitors), and develop and support the running of the school's ICT systems.
On a daily basis the duties of the Network Manager (Network Config, Storage)
- Be responsible for the day-to-day provision of support and management of the school's ICT resources ensuring that there is adequate provision to meet the needs of the staff and students
- Be responsible for management and support of the client's core infrastructure, services and data within defined SLA's to ensure a continuity of service to all users including fault diagnosis, and resolution.
- Prioritise workloads to maintain service levels and service KPI's within a structured service framework.
- Manage on site IT support team.
- Drive the strategic planning of IT provision in the school.
- Work with the school management in the preparation and management of IT budgets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Network Manager (Network Config, Storage)
to gain a secure and rewarding role. You should have experience of most of the following:
- Proven experience of leading and developing IT support services demonstrating exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Management / supervisory experience
- Experience of ITIL based service management and/or development of IT services within the educational sector will be a distinct advantage
- Experience of working within an education environment and be certified with Office 365, Azure or Microsoft MCSA/MCSE or have proven experience of customer facing hands-on support, maintenance and installation with the technologies listed below:
- Knowledge of virtualisation solutions, preferably Microsoft Hyper-V
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016/2019
- Exchange, Office 365
- Server hardware (preferably HP)
- TCP/IP, VLAN, switching, routing and firewall configuration, VPNs and WAN environments
- Corporate wireless systems
- Virtual server backup technologies such as Veeam
If you are an experienced Network Manager (Network Config, Storage)
then this could be the ideal position for you. A fantastic salary and benefits await you. Enhanced DBS check is required. Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview.