Digital Account Manager
Our client is an established, well respected, award-winning communications agency renowned within the industry for their fast-paced, creative approach. They currently seek a Digital Account Manager to join their B2B team and work from their head office in Guildford.
They have an exciting portfolio of clients in the Manufacturing, Technology and Industrial sectors with a variety of communications needs that they want the successful candidate to contribute to and support.
Day-to-day you will be working with different colleagues to write and optimise short and long content across a variety of platforms. You will be managing multiple social media accounts across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and you will be responsible for the set-up, planning, execution and optimization of paid social and advertising campaigns. You will also Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals.The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
In return our client offers:
- Proven 2-3 years' work experience in a digital or social media role.
- Experience of paid social campaigns, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Google Analytics Excellent written and verbal communications.
- An annual salary of 28k plus depending upon experience.
- Quarterly team nights out and a range of other perks and benefits.
- A continued professional development plan to help build a successful career within the industry.
For further information please apply below.