Founded in 2013 by Peter Joynson and Justin Short, Synergi continue to go from strength to strength. Their original aim of creating that next generation "born in the cloud" technology partner that provide independent digital solutions is certainly something that they are proud of achieving.
Over this challenging year for many of their clients, Synergi's ability to help them improve productivity, efficiency, security and insight has helped them grow their business offering.
We are delighted to partner with Synergi as they continue to add additional team members across the consultancy which will enable them to continue to provide the service their clients have come to expect. With their long term commitment to develop all of their people from graduates to consultants, there has never been a better time to join. The role
You will be responsible for managing a variety of infrastructure and development projects for a variety of clients, from SMEs to large enterprises. Managing and developing one member of staff, you will implement proper governance and processes to managing projects. In this client facing role, you will:
- Have full responsibility for planning and allocating resource across multiple workstreams, managing the budgets, highlighting any potential issues.
- Organise, schedule and attend relevant project meetings
- Present oral and written reports outlining progress etc ensuring the audience is always considered
- Document meetings and follow up on actions, items and decisions from meetings
- Maintain and follow up on risk management and escalate issues where necessary
- Manage scope creep and escalate where necessary
- Work with colleague and partners to define realistic timeframes and criteria to achieve project success
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for projects
As an experienced Project Manager, you will have demonstrable experience of managing a variety of successful IT projects using recognised methodologies; agile, waterfall or Prince2. Used to managing multiple projects simultaneously you will possess:
- A strong ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Agility and flexibility