Well-established and Legal 500 rated law firm based in Huddersfield are seeking a Conveyancing Assistant to support 2 Conveyancing Fee Earners with their busy caseloads. You will need at least 12 months experience of assisting on a caseload of the full range of residential sale, purchase and remortgage matters.
Responsibilities will include setting up sale, purchase and remortgage files for completion:-
- Using the case management system - Solcase.
- Setting up and dealing with completions.
- Chasing exchange of contracts.
- Corresponding with the thrid parties and clients.
- Digital dictation (Big Hand).
- Document management and creation.
- Handling client telephone calls, enquiries and requests.
- Dealing with incoming emails and post and replying to correspondence as appropriate.
You will need:
- At least 12 month years experience of assisting on a caseload of the full range of residential conveyancing matters, mainly sales, purchases and remortgages, including experience of setting up files for completion, updating clients, agents and other Solicitors.
- Excellent IT skills - experience of working with Solcase would be an advantage.
- Good professional telephone manner.
- Able to work well as part of a team and used to working in a busy office environment.
Our client offers an attractive salary and benefits package.