Do you want to join a school for children with social and emotional difficulties?
This small school pride themselves on having a close-knit team who all share the same goal of helping vulnerable children access the education they deserve. They are now looking for a Teacher who wants to work in this specific environment with the potential to progress to Headteacher.
Benefits for you:
- Suitable for NQT's
- Permanent option
- Exclusive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
- Ensure high-quality learning takes place in all classes
- Bring lessons to life!
- Set homework on a regular basis and manage behaviours that challenge
- Support the Leadership team in growing pupil attendance
- Assist in the development of the School Improvement Plan and its review mechanism
- Be a role model to learners with disabilities
- Think outside the box to produce results
What is required?
- SEN experience
- QTS or equivalent
- Full-time availability
If you want to take on this challenge, then please apply now to receive your online registration pack.
Recruitment Specialist London