Chemistry Teacher (NQT) required in Westminster| September 2021
Are you an inspiring student Chemistry Teacher currently completing your teacher training? Have you started to think about what your NQT year will look like from September?
If so, you'll be delighted to hear that Ribbons & Reeves are working with an outstanding Secondary School in Ealing who are looking to recruit for a passionate Chemistry Teacher to start in September 2021!The Role
What the school are looking for in this Chemistry Teacher role?
- MPS Outer London (£29,915) - (London Borough of Ealing)
- Permanent school contract commencing September 2021 (possibly July 2021 depending on ITT completion date)
- Extremely supportive SLT, with an excellent track record of supporting NQTs
- Bespoke career development plan
- Potential to be fast-tracked into leadership
- Currently working towards a formal teaching qualification that will lead on to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- An enthusiastic and motivated Chemistry Teacher with a 2:1 or higher matching degree classification
- A Chemistry Teacher who has the commitment to provide outstanding learning opportunities to all young people
- An innovative Chemistry Teacher with a relentless drive and determination
- An ambitious Chemistry Teacher who has aspirations to progress into leadership roles in the future
To find out more about this Chemistry Teacher role click apply or contact Ribbons & Reeves today!
Chemistry Teacher (NQT) | Ealing | September 2021