Our client, a highly regarded market leading organisation, with an incredibly loyal customer base and reputation for quality, is looking to source a credible and charismatic Finance Business Partner, Operations to join its talented team.
This role will partner with the Regional Operations Directors to support financial decision making and improved financial performance across the division. It's a visible role, with the ability to make a positive impact, giving you pole position for future progression opportunities across the business.
Main duties include:
* Finance leader for operational area, providing finance support to the Director
* Leading budget setting and forecast process to ensure challenging but achievable budget sets
* Reviewing financial performance, with insight and challenge
* Identifying continuous improvement opportunities
* Responsibility for capital approval requests and post implementation reviews
* Financial leadership and coaching to site leadership teams
Key skills & experience required:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Proven track record working in a heavily business partnering/analytical role in a fast-paced environment
* Inquisitive and proactive mindset
* Strong influencing and communication skills
* Examples to date of producing value-adding analysis to aid decision making
* Experience in a consumer facing business (Retail/FMCG/Hospitality/Leisure)
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a talented Finance Business Partner to join an organisation known for its transparent and flexible working environment, where you can be certain to find future reward and development.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration