Are you currently looking for a new and rewarding teaching opportunity?Are you experienced in your industry, and would like to teach these skills to others?
Here at Reed Further Education we are still working hard to assist our candidates in finding their new role for 2021. We are currently working with a number of prisons across the region, and are keen to speak to those that would be interested in the opportunities that prison education can offer.
Areas that we are specifically interested in are:
- Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT
- Hospitality & Catering
If you are interested in teaching within a challenging yet rewarding environment, please send your most up to date CV and one of the Reed Further Education team will be able to get in touch and look at potential roles for you.Essential Criteria
- Teaching qualification (minimum PGCE/DTLLS) AND/OR Assessors Award.
- Relevant qualification to level 3
- Recent Teaching/Training experience
- Have an interest in the rehabilitation and resettlement of offenders
- Enthusiasm for the subject area
- Awareness of and commitment to the promotion of equal opportunities and the recognition of diversity and inclusion
- Experience of instructing/supporting people with challenging behaviour