Reed Finance are finance are delighted to be working with a not-for-profit organisation in search of their new Head of Finance.
You will be fully involved in the strategic decision making for the organisation and lead in the corporate control within the company. Managing all aspects for finance and managing a budget of £10m. Candidates must have experience of the not-for-profit sector or public sector as you will need to take control of their compliance.
- Supporting the Senior Leadership Team with key decision making
- Delivering on a range of financial management services
- Ensuring statutory guidelines and compliance are relevant with accountancy standards
- Maintaining strong relationships with the HMRC
- Managing a small finance team
- Supporting the chief executive
- Managing internal and external audit
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in the public or not for profit sector
- Strong Senior Leadership Experience
- Good decision-making skills
The above is just a brief snapshot of what is involved in this fantastic opportunity. If you would like further information, please contact Roddy Mackenzie - or apply via this web ad