Meraki Talent have been engaged to assist with the onboarding of an Assistant Audit Manager for their Chartered Accountancy client in Edinburgh City Centre.The Company
Our client is one of the UK's leading and most well-established Chartered Accountancy firms. They currently provide Accountancy services in the fields of Audit, Business Advisory, Corporate Finance, Financial Planning, Insolvency, Tax and Payroll. They now seek to add an Assistant Audit Manager to their ever-growing Audit & Assurance department.The Role
The role of Assistant Audit Manager has become available as the business goes through a sustained period of growth across several of its service channels, making this an exciting time to join a leading practice.
As an Assistant Audit Manager, you will report directly to the Audit Manager within the Audit & Assurance team. You will be fully responsible for your own client portfolio, managing both client and management expectations whilst working to tight deadlines.
You will have sound technical knowledge and deliver client assignments from planning to completion. You will need to be able to demonstrate key people management skills, from delegation, motivation, and support. You will manage team workflow and control time and cost budgets. You will build strong professional relationships both with clients and colleagues.
This role would suit an individual already working as Assistant Audit Manager or Associate recently completed their qualifications who is ready for the next step on their career path.Duties and Responsibilities
- Delegate work to your team, as and when required, control workload, support and lead from the front and hold your team accountable
- Review the work of your team, provide feedback and address learning points, all the while maximising team productivity
- Control financial and operational aspects of your work for clients, including scope creep, lock up, recoveries and maximisation of productive time
- Manage your time to allow to supervise several assignments at the same time, ensuring timeous and satisfactory delivery to colleagues and clients
- Always bring technical work to successful conclusions, within agreed budget and timelines
- Consistent contact with clients during assignments, and develop strong lasting relationships with clients at all levels, up to the most senior
As an Assistant Audit Manager you will be a client focused individual who can work effectively as part of a team as well as possessing the ability to use your own initiative when required, you will have strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks. A confident and enthusiastic approach to your work where quality outweighs quantity.Experience
For the role of Assistant Audit Manager, the below criteria are Essential.
Previous experience with proven record of working within Audit
Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and to deadlines
Experience of handling a client portfolio
Experience with supervising staff within Audit
Experience of technical compliance and advisory workBenefits
Flexible working day
Cycle to Work schemeContact
For further information and a confidential chat regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Dean at Meraki Talent.