Product Manager Job in Poole
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a fast growing family run business in Poole in recruiting for a Product Manager. This is an exciting role offering great long term development in a rewarding and exciting workplace.
The successful Product Manager will be working closely with colleagues in the strategic buying and trading management teams. You will be responsible for management of sourcing new product ranges to support trading activity, product set up processes and execution, product lifecycle management, stock and supply actions, and maintenance of range architecture across stocked product ranges.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with buying to proactively research and find new or alternative viable supply options.
- Proactively propose new product or range opportunities to trading team, as well as source product ranges to support trading activity and strategies.
- Responsible for all product set up information and process, including merchandising templates. Manufactured product set up will be managed in conjunction with the manufactured product manager.
- Responsible for compiling supplier changes, such as price or range alterations, working closely with buying.
- Management of compiling and investigating groupwide idea initiatives.
- Proactively managing ranges relative to sales and stock values, discontinuing unsuccessful or defunct lines as appropriate to make way for new products.
- Main point of contact for system set up and data relating to product within marketing, including PIM - liaising with manufactured product manager as appropriate.
- Liaising with Group Marketing & Projects Manager to fully implement PIM developments.
- Management of stocked product set up queries and actions, with management of one direct report.
- Proactively analyse and monitor stock turnover and values relative to commercial performance and propose actions to trading management/supply chain as appropriate.Experience Required:
- At least 3 years successful experience in product management - preferably on a b2b basis
- Driven and enthusiastic - new products are the lifeblood of the core of our business
- A strong focus on objective figures and results
- Able to work dynamically and progress things independently
- Attention to detailSalary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Discounted gym membership
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Free on-site parking
- Staff lunches and social events
- Further training opportunities supported
This role requires someone full time, so we unfortunately cannot consider any part time applicants.
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 crisis, all office staff are currently working from home. Once restrictions are lifted, this role will be fully office based and remote working cannot be considered. ×If you are interested in this role, please click on 'Apply Now'.Alternatively, to see our other vacancies, please visit our website