Customer Service Location: NR3Salary: £25,000
Bringing great Service direct to a customer's home is our focus and as a Customer Service Team Member you'll be the face of Enjoy, bringing Joy to their home.Let us tell you about the Enjoy Customer Journey
All our Customers buy their products online and when checking out to pay they select the date and time they'd like a Customer Service Team member to bring the products to their home. When that date comes around, you'll visit the home with their purchase and support them with any help needed, providing an understanding, honest and trusting visit. Simple as that!What you'll do each day.
Let us tell you about the Enjoy Team
- Work with your team and huddle each morning setting everyone up for success
- Provide great customer service to every home you visit.
- From the product knowledge you'll gain through Enjoys exceptional training, you'll pass this onto your customers giving them reassurance in their purchases whilst making additional great recommendations.
- We are collaborative, so we are Winning Together
- We are considerate, show kindness and support to all our customers and colleagues.
- We provide a committed, dependable and outstanding customer journey.
- We Nurture your growth mindset by being open to training and upskilling
- We Advocate for Justice through empathy and understanding
What you'll receive from Enjoy.
- You'll need a driving licence, which needs to be a Full UK Manual Driving Licence with not more than 6 points
- Some lifting is needed, so you should be able to lift up to 23kgs (just so you know that's the maximum holiday travel allowance for your suitcase)
- The role works on Shifts covering evenings and weekends. You will get advanced notice of these shifts so you can ensure you have a great work-life balance.
We review applications as soon as they're received so we recommend applying as soon as possible.We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and Disability Confident Employer. For any concerns, queries or additional support please contact Megan at or call
- 20 days Annual leave, plus 8 days bank holidays in lieu (England and Wales)
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance - including Childbirth Cash Benefit
- Life assurance 4x basic salary
- Group Personal Pension - 3% contributions
- Perk Box Offers perks, wellness, feedback, communication packaged into one employee platform
- Uniform provided
- Free Snacks and Drinks at each base location
- Full Training (which is fully paid) before you start the role giving you full support to be successful
. It's important we let you know that Offers are subject to Right to work, Criminal Records, Driving and Reference checks.