During an exciting period of expansion, our client is actively seeking a dynamic, motivated and ambitious Noise Induced Hearing Loss Paralegal to drive forwards their legal department.
- Preparing correspondence and documents using the firms case management system, including entering new cases.
- Taking initial instructions from clients, where appropriate, including liaising with professional contacts.
- Supporting the Solicitor in all aspects of the management of cases, including drafting of statements, obtaining and reviewing medical records and reports, and preparing documents to assist with the progression of cases.
- Assisting the Solicitor in any post litigation activities where the firm believes you have the experience and expertise to do so.
- Undertaking progress chasing work as per aspects of workflow allocated by the Solicitor and dealing with some routine post under supervision.
You will possess a minimum of 1 years' noise induced hearing loss legal experience together with excellent client care and communication skills. This role would suit a recent law graduate, or a candidate studying towards their law degree, flexibly can be arranged for study time You will have the capability to cope well under pressure, demonstrate excellent time management skills, and be able to keep to tight deadlines.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company at a very exciting stage. You will be given autonomy and support in equal measure, together with a highly competitive remunerations package and genuine scope for progression