Title: Dutch speaking Regulatory Officer (Legal & Compliance) Sector: Online-Digital Entertainment Salary: Up to 50,000 GBP depending on experience + bonus and fantastic benefitsLocation: London
We are looking for a Dutch speaker Regulatory Officer to join a global entertainment company that works across over 100 countries and has around 20+ million clients. The company is at the very cutting edge of new technology and committed to giving its clients a world-class entertainment experience.
As a Regulatory Compliance Officer, you will be building close relationships with key internal stakeholders and strategic partnerships with external parties ranging from public authorities to commercial partners. This is an exciting and challenging role that requires resilience, commitment, and good understanding of technology & systems, and their relationship with the law. You will be involved in the effective planning, delivery and improvement of the company's regulatory compliance activities and projects.Job Duties:
Working within the ever-changing legal environment that surrounds the digital entertainment world, you will be surrounded by a Legal Team and will work on these main key areas amongst other:
- Provide high-quality and accurate compliance advice, guidance, and strategic input multi-jurisdictional landscape.
- Oversee, coordinate, lead, and manage local licensing projects.
- Be a strategist in compliance matters, by researching and implementing tools, processes and policies.
- Keeping up-to-date with legislative and commercial developments at regional and global level.
- Working closely with the Senior Compliance Managers to ensure and facilitate the efficient delivery of regulatory and audit responsibilities.
- Monitoring and reviewing existing policies and procedures identifying gaps and new potential improvement areas, and maintaining a continuous identification and classification of potential risks.
- Assisting with the resolution and processing of regulatory requests and customer complaints, as well as associated administrative operations.
- Performing and leading internal compliance reviews on individual markets in line with local legislations and online entertainment regulations as well as compliance reviews over internal aspects of the company's operations and policies.
- Legal / Regulatory / Compliance background is a must.
- Knowledge of EU law within an international business context.
- High levels of emotional intelligence with an ability to absorb complex information quickly and convey it to others in a way that is tailored to the specific audience.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform well in high-pressure working environments with a dynamic and demanding.