Superb opportunity for a commercial Senior Brand Manager from either a fashion or home retail background to come in and drive brand strategy forward while leading a creative team
This company make a plethora of stylish products and due to increasing popularity, have seen growth in team size and profits over the past year.
* Responsible for the visual direction of the brand online and offline.
* Clearly define and execute the brand strategy
* Art direction and studio output management
* Manage agreed budgets and financial target
* Define and implement a plan for closer understanding of customers' perceptions, needs, and understanding of the product. Feeding the information back into the business.
* Owning the brand creative vision through imagery and video content
* Own and develop the brand guidelines including graphic, visual, and tone of voice, in addition, a suite of assets and templates for use in promotional, seasonal campaigns, and events.
* At least 10 years' experience working in a creative brand development role
* A deep understanding of the UK home retail sector ( a must!)
*Proven hands-on experience as a creative lead building and managing brand direction and processes.
* Strong knowledge of the end to end customer journey.
* Experience within retail store visual merchandising and planning
* Outstanding creative, numerical, analytical and interpretive skills.
* Strong project planning and execution skills, including budget planning and controlling unplanned costs
Highly competitive package
Flexible working hours/ a blend of office and home working
Small but rapidly growing business, great time to be starting from a personal development perspective